Thursday 23 August 2012

Transsexual Thursday 10



Welome everyone to the tenth instalment of Transsexual Thursday. For those of you new to today's post I shall briefly explain what it is all about.

Every week I bring you more images of some of the most beautiful women in the qorld, except all of the women I bring you are Transsexuals. It is part of my quest to bring total acceptance to the whole of society for ALL the Transsexuals in the world.


Now without further ado here is this weeks selection of beauties.


KALENA RIOS


ISABELLY FERRAZ


PATRICIA BYSMARK


THAYS SCHIAVINTO


NATASSIA DREAMS


SAPPHIRE YOUNG


MILLA VIASOTTI

There you go my wonderful followers seven women that I think you will all agree are truly stunning.
Hopefully see you all here again this time next week for even more transsexual beauty

JSMorbius2012

No comments: