Friday 17 August 2012

Flash Fiction Friday: Not everything is black and white.


Welcome Creatures of the Night to yet another Flash Fiction Friday. Along with a number of other talented authors each week we are given one picture and challenged to write not more than 100 words for your enjoyment.

I hope you like what I came up with from this week's picture.


Not everything is black and white

“Don’t even fucking speak to me Mike,” Jo spat as she stared at the front of the newspaper.
“Jo please listen,”
“What to, more fucking lies?”
“It’s not what it looks like.”
“So you aren’t on the front of this rag, with your tongue down some guy’s throat, then?”
“Well yes but I...”
“Mike Davis and his long-term lover on the steps of the town hall, that’s what the caption says,” Jo interrupted. “How the fuck could you do this to me...after all the times I have begged to see you with another guy?”


JSMorbius2012

Now you have seen what I have to offer I hope you take the time to visit all my friends and read their offerings as well.

http://flasherfictionfriday.blogspot.ca/2012/08/august-17th-2012.html

Thank you

3 comments:

Naomi Shaw said...

Oh dear, he's in big big trouble! Hell hath no fury and all that! Watch your back Mike! Great flasher

S.J. Maylee said...

Ha, ha, thanks for the twist at the end. I love her potty mouth :) I think there's a lot more here to explore too, very intriguing. Fab fast paced flasher.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this! And that must be some picture on the cover... Too bad we can't see it. Great post!