Friday 10 August 2012

Flash Fiction Friday: Curing Claire

Friday is here and so am I with another 100 word flash from the image below.
Over the last few days I have struggled to focus and thought I might not even get this written but then suddenly, like a bolt from the blue, my dark mind came up with what I present to you below.


"Free image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net"

CURING CLAIRE


“Look Claire the quicker you tell me when, and why, your problem started I should be able to begin helping you.”
Dr Rodriguez spoke softly with his pen poised over the notepad, ready to start taking notes, his eyes never leaving the gorgeous blonde on his couch.
“But it so fucking ridiculous,” Claire sobbed gently as she squirmed on the couch, putting her hand to her head.
“No it isn’t more people than you realize will suffer with one sort of phobia or another during their lives.” Dr Rodriguez said reassuringly. “And over time, together, we shall conquer your Ithyphallophobia.”

JSMorbius2012


I hope you enjoy my flash and once you have read it please be sure to follow the link below and read all the other wonderful flashes from a seriously amazing group of people.



3 comments:

diannehartsock said...

You're going to make me look that word up, aren't you? Great post!

S.J. Maylee said...

I had to look it up too, poor thing. He better cure her and quick, lol. Wonder how he's going to help her? Oh boy.

VenusBookluvr said...

Funny FFF! It would be harder if she were a guy ;-) Pun completely intended.