Monday 30 July 2012

Deepest gratitude to all


Creatures of the Night look what I received from my wonderful publisher today. To say I am gob-smacked, amazed, elated, delighted and all the other good words meaning the same as those aforementioned is an understatement. 


I honestly never thought I would ever receive such an award and I want to thank each and every person that has purchased a copy thanks from the bottom of my heart.


If those who haven't purchased Reunited at a Reunion, Star Search, Addicted to Charlie or The Boy's Club they are all available from




JSMorbius2012

3 comments:

Muffy Wilson said...

Julez, what and honor and pleasure! I am so happy for you, darling!!! Happy, but still green with utter envy!!! Love you:) xo

Unknown said...

Congratulations, luv! Very well deserved, and the first of many more such awards, I am sure. :)

Savannah Chase said...

Huge congrats are in order.