Friday 22 June 2012

LOOKING FOR GUESTS





As followers and regular readers of my blog will already know I take great pride in the fact that I write transsexual romances, two of which are currently for sale, and I also believe that transsexuals should be treated equally in all societies.
However there are still far too many people out there suffering from, what is commonly known as, TRANSPHOBIA.

Transphobia (or less commonly cissexism, transprejudice, and trans-misogyny, referring to transphobia directed toward trans women as part of the larger cultural negativity towards femininity, or trans-misandry, referring to transphobia directed toward trans men) is a range of negative attitudes and feelings towards transsexualism and transsexual or transgender people, based on the expression of their internal gender identity (see Phobia – terms indicating prejudice or class discrimination). Whether intentional or not, transphobia can have severe consequences for the target of the negative attitude. Many trans people also experience homophobia from people who associate their gender identity with homosexuality. Attacking someone on the basis of a perception of their gender identity rather the perception of their sexual orientation is known as "trans bashing", as opposed to "gay bashing".

Now as my knowledge of the transsexual scene is limited to the copious amounts of research I have done in my quest to bring the world my fiction I thought it would be great to get transsexuals from all over the world, and from all walks of life, to guest post.
I am not looking for anything other than the truth about life, work, transition and day-to-day difficulties in trying to get accepted by mainstream society. It can be as brutal, as graphic and as honest as you wish, there are no boundaries.
Unfortunately I am not in the position, yet, where I can reimburse you for your time but I will post all links to personal sites and any other information that you think relevant.
If you would like to partake in this venture drop me an email at :

morbius_thelivingvampire@live.co.uk

Thank you in advance for your participation and together we will bring transsexuals equality with the rest of humanity.



No comments: