Saturday 17 March 2012

A Scene for Saturday #NSFW



Today I bring you a small scene from a previous story I wrote. It was a story of one man's recurring dream about being the centre a transsexual gang-bang, and the day he finally lived it out for real.


I hope you enjoy it.


Scene from "Turning a Dream into Reality"


 Once inside I climbed onto the king sized bed and, as arranged when I set everything up, there was a girl at each side of the bed, one at the head and the last one at the foot and I laid back. I took my cock in my hand and began to slowly stroke myself and, as if that was a signal, the girls stripped off their lingerie and, for the first time since entering the penthouse, I saw their cocks. 


 I moved my head to look at each of them and noticed that, although they were all pretty much the same length, Steph's was definitely the thickest and noticing the way they had arranged themselves around the bed it was going to be hers that I took last. Natalie climbed onto to the bed and, making sure my head was just over the end of the bed, she lifted my legs and placed them onto her shoulders, while the Steph and Claire climbed onto the bed also and Amy moved as close to the head of the bed as she could. 


 I let my cock go and reached both arms out, until I had Steph and Claire's cocks in my hands. Amy gripped her cock and, as I opened my mouth, she guided herself past my lips. Once I was comfortable with how I was Natalie covered her cock, and my tight ass, with lubrication and started to push against my ass. After a trying to penetrate me a couple of times she gripped her thick shaft and guided it against me once more, finally the shiny purple end penetrated me, and I gasped as loud as I could with Amy's cock in my mouth.


 As Natalie started to pump her cock slowly in my ass, I began to suck on Amy's cock and stroke Steph and Claire at the same time. I felt in absolute heaven as my ass and mouth were being filled with juice fat transsexual cock, while I had two more gorgeous cocks in my hands and it wasn't long before Natalie's thrusting became faster and more urgent. She began to pant rapidly and I felt her cock twitch before she started to cum inside my ass.


 Natalie continued to fuck me until she was completely drained of cum and, as soon as she had finished, she pulled her cock out and the girls moved in a clockwise direction around the bed with Claire's cock replacing Natalie's in my ass.


 Claire slid in my ass easily, using Natalie's cum as lube, and she started to fuck me harder and faster than Natalie had. Steph's large cock was going as far into my mouth as I could get it and I wondered what it would be like to swallow her cum, if she didn't last until Claire had finished but she did, and I didn't get to find out, not yet anyway. 


 Claire whipped her cock out only for it to be replaced by Amy's and soon my ass was being hammered again, I was in total ecstasy and couldn't believe all the planning I had done had actually come off. As she fucked me Amy reached forward and began to stroke my cock slowly, which was a relief as I thought I was about to explode, and carried on slowly doing so until she to finally shot her thick white cum deep into my ass.


 Once her cock had been slowly removed I braced myself for Steph's thick hard cock. Instead of lifting my legs onto her shoulders though, Steph turned me onto my stomach and lifted my ass into the air. I could still stroke Amy and Natalie's cocks, although it was a little harder and Claire's cock actually entered my mouth a lot easier. 


 As soon as I was ready I felt Steph's thick lubed cock head pushing hard against my loose ass and felt it slide in easily. Although it was thicker than the others it didn't hurt as much as it would have if it had been the first to enter me, and she gripped my ass tightly before beginning to pound into me harder and faster than even Natalie did, yet she lasted longer than the other three, eventually cumming after about fifteen minutes.


 Once she had finished I rolled onto my back and stared at all the girls and their gorgeous cocks, in varying degrees of hardness. Looking at them I wished that I had sucked them all dry and tasted every single one of them, instead of them filling my ass, even though the feel of all their cum inside me, and that which was leaking out, felt so good. 


 While I lay there my cock still rock hard, and yet to cum, the four girls moved away from the bed and began to talk among themselves. As they talked I reached down to my cock and slowly began to stroke myself, the need to cum was driving me crazy, when they turned back to the bed and saw me.



No comments: