Friday 3 February 2012

A New Experience (TS FICTION)





Today I wanted to bring you one of my earliest attempts at TS fiction.




A New Experience


I had been sat in the hotel lobby for a couple of hours, bored, just watching people come and go. I hated these business trips. There I was in a strange city, knowing nobody, hanging around waiting for business meetings. Out of all the people I had seen there were such a variety of people. Pensioners, young newly married couples, "Mr and Mrs Smith", and there were lots of those and other business types. Men and women of all shape and size all going about their daily lives.

I ordered another double brandy, determined this was going to be my last, when out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of her. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was about five feet ten inches tall, long flowing brunette hair and a figure any man would love to get to grips with. She was wearing what looked to be a designer business suit in a champagne colour. The skirt came to just above her knees, showing of her shapely calves. The jacket was tight, but not overly, accentuating the shape of her breasts.

I sat there transfixed by the beauty that stood not twenty feet away from me. Could I honestly hope that she would come and sit by my side? As I stared she turned her head towards me, and I quickly turned away, just not quickly enough. The next thing I knew she had sat at the bar next to me.

"Can I get you a drink? I politely asked.

"Thank you. I would like a dry white wine please." She replied.

Calling the barman over I ordered the ladies drink, realising I didn't even know her name. I thanked the barman and turned towards my new drinking companion.

"I am sorry let me introduce myself. My name is Darren, "I told her.

"That is alright, I am Kate. And thank you for my drink." She replied.

"Are you in town on business as well?" I enquired, feeling a bit tongue-tied.

"Well I am on business, just not in this town. I have an overnight stay before moving on."

"Are you here alone or do you have someone with you?" I asked.

"No, I am alone." She replied.

We sat for quite a while, just chatting about life, drinking more and more. Eventually I noticed it was almost seven o'clock, and I was beginning to feel quite hungry. Looking at Kate and feeling as though we were getting on really well I asked if she would like to have an evening meal with, my treat. She agreed and we made our way into the dining room. Whether it was the drink or whether it was Kate's sheer beauty I was starting to have very erotic thoughts about her. Wondering about things like how good she was in bed, did she like foreplay, was anything out of bounds and just how far she would go sexually? No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't shake the feelings. I desperately wanted to take this woman to bed.

We had a full three course meal, and I noticed that Kate was very picky and didn't seem to want to eat much. She definitely didn't need to go on a diet. Maybe eating with someone she met only a few hours previously was making her nervous. We finished our meal, and yet another bottle of wine, before I asked for the bill, paid and invited Kate for one last drink in the bar. It was almost ten o'clock and we had been drinking, eating and chatting for five hours. 

We sat in the bar area, this time away from the bar in the comfortable seating. I couldn't believe how horny I was feeling for this woman, I just wondered what she was feeling.

"What room are you staying in?"I enquired. "I will walk you back when we finish."

"Well I was actually hoping I would be staying in yours." Her reply stunned me.

"I-I-I would really like that. "I stammered back, feeling slightly foolish.

"Well drink up and let's go then. "She smiled at me, winking.

We almost ran up the stairs to my room, both of us desperate for each other. No sooner had we got through the door Kate started ripping my clothes off. 

What happened next really confused me, because there I was stark naked, yet she had only gone topless.

"Is there something wrong?"I asked.

"No why?"

"It is just I am naked and you are only half naked that's all."

"Don't worry about that just lay back and get ready. I will blow your mind."

I didn't need telling twice, and lay back on the bed, my throbbing penis aching for Kate's lips to encircle it. I wasn't disappointed as first she wrapped her elegantly manicured fingers around the shaft, before lowering her head and, finally I felt the moisture of her mouth close around me. Slowly I could feel her moving up and down, occasionally flicking the tip with her tongue. I was in absolute heaven. Then all of a sudden I received a shock. Without warning Kate inserted her finger into my ass. That's never happened to me before. I thought. But it was nice and I wished I had tried it before.

Kate carried on sucking and probing my ass, and I could feel my cock starting to twitch, but I didn't want to cum. I moaned Kate's name and asked her to stop as it was too early and I still hadn't even touched her. She raised her head and looked at me, smiling. I took my chance and lowered my head to her breasts, taking each nipple in my mouth alternately. She smelled absolutely gorgeous and I desperately wanted to make love to her, yet she seemed to be holding back.

"Kate, please let me make love to you."I pleaded.

"There is one thing I want from you." She replied. "Just fuck my ass."

"If that's what you want, of course I will."

I couldn't believe my luck. Here was the most gorgeous woman I had ever met and all she wanted was anal sex. I was in heaven. 

Kate got onto her hands and knees offering me her ass. I raised her skirt and went to remove her black, lacy panties, but she stopped me.

"Just pull them to the side. I love it like that. "She told me.

"Okay baby. If that's how you want it your wish is my command."

I slowly pulled her panties to the side and gently eased my throbbing penis into her forbidden zone. It was so tight that I almost came after a couple of thrusts, but managed not to. As I pounded away at her ass, my balls slapping against her, she screamed my name over and over. It was becoming too much for me and I reached around to feel her pussy. Instead of a beautifully trimmed area, I found myself holding a massive nine inch erect penis.

"Jesus. What the fuck is going on?" I shouted.

"I'm sorry. I know I should have said something but you were so gorgeous I had to have you."She said, almost sobbing. "You see the meeting I am going to is a transsexual convention."

"I really wish you had said. This is totally new to me."

"Are you enjoying it though?"She asked. "Be honest with me."

Although afraid to admit it I eventually confessed that I was. With that she pushed her ass back really quick, and before I could stop myself I had cum deep into her. At exactly the second I did I felt her/his cock twitch and cum came shooting out all over my fingers.



BITE ME!!!


JS MORBIUS



No comments: