Monday 6 February 2012

From the mind of JS Morbius


Greetings my Creatures of the Night. Greetings and thank you once again for joining the dark souls and I here deep inside The Crypt.

Today I would like to bring you the beginning of yet another story, a story that I have been thinking bout for the weekend but only just decided to begin writing. As always I would love to hear your thoughts, both good and bad, and then hopefully I can continue to develop this story into something rather special.


ONE
As the two female guards led me into the large oval room I looked around, noticed all the empty seats and wondered where the women that usually occupied them were. The only other times I had been brought to this room those same empty seats had been filled with women of all shapes, sizes and ages.
Now though the room was empty and silent, silent except for the breathing of the three of us.
“What’s going on?” I asked one of the guards, only to receive a slap across my face for my trouble.
“Silence all will be explained shortly.”
Before I had time to respond the large door, opposite to the one the three of us had entered through, swung open and in walked the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Standing in, what looked be to, six inch stiletto boots she seemed to tower above me, had long hair the colour of fire, which hung down to the top of her ass, a figure that any supermodel would be proud to own, with perfect looking, beautifully formed natural tits and a gorgeous peach of an ass.
Wearing a tight, white dress which covered her all the way down to her ankles she stepped forward, the door which she had come through closing behind her as she did, slowly and elegantly until she was less than six feet away from me. As I looked straight at her I saw that her dress was completely see-through and also that her body seemed to be completely covered in tattoos.
“Leave us alone,” The woman in white said to the two guards, motioning to the door which we had entered by. “Wait outside and do not re-enter until I tell you to.”
I watched in awe as the guards bowed their heads and made their way, slowly, backwards until they were out of the room. Once they had gone the woman in white took another step forward and for the first time, noticed that her complexion was almost as white as the dress she was wearing.
There was something about her that told me it would be best not to try anything, at least until I knew who she was. The two of us stared at each other for what felt like an eternity, but in reality couldn’t have been more than a minute or two, before she slowly started to circle me.
Once she had circled me a couple of times she moved even closer, her cold breath on my skin sending shivers through my body causing me to erupt in goose bumps, and lifted her hand towards my face. I flinched slightly, unsure what to expect, but didn’t pull away as her cold fingers came into contact with my skin sending yet more shivers through my body. Only this time the shivers weren’t just because of the coldness of her touch, they were shivers that I shouldn’t have been having, shivers of raw, unbridled lust and I felt my cock start to rise inside my jeans.
Slightly embarrassed I felt my face redden and tried to move enough to hide my erection, only I didn’t move quickly enough, and as she returned to stand in front of me she looked down and saw my predicament. Placing a finger under my chin she lifted my head, a smile forming on her lips, which she moved next to my ear.
“Not bad,” she whispered, her hand snaking between our bodies and gripping my hard cock. “However until I am sure you can be trusted you will do no more than look, and wish.”
“Can you tell me then what the fuck is going on?” I asked, slightly puzzled. “Who the fuck are you? Where the fuck am I? And why was I brought to this place?”
“So many questions,” she said, smiling. “My name is Zara, you are currently a guest in my home and you were brought here because I have heard many things about you.”
“All good things I hope,” I replied, trying to inject some humour.
“Well that all depends on whether they are true,” Zara said her eyes never leaving mine, the smile on her lips widening.
Suddenly I began to feel light headed, the room started to spin and I felt very drunk. Unable to maintain my balance I dropped to my knees in front of Zara and looked up. Her head was bowed, her eyes closed and her smile was no more. I wondered if I had upset her in some way and shook my head, to try and clear my mind. I was about to try and stand up, but as I did I was sure I heard Zara’s soft voice
I need to know you can be trusted. Her voice was inside my head. I need to be sure that you won’t ever question anything I want from you. I hadn’t got a clue what was going on yet each time I tried to stand it felt like I had a hand on each of my shoulders, holding me in place. There is no point fighting her voice continued. We have been watching you for a long time and now it is time to see if you mean what you say, or if you are just like all of the others.
I hadn’t got any idea what she meant and tried to stand once more, yet once again failed. ENOUGH!! Her voice was like a scream inside my head and instinctively I began to lift my hands towards my ears, hoping to block out her voice, but instead found myself reaching for the hem of her dress. Slowly I began to lift it up, only stopping once it was around her waist, and as soon as it was Zara took the dress from me. Standing with her hands on her hips she looked down at me, the smile back on her lips. Remove my panties Damien. Her voice echoed inside my head and, as hard as I tried, I was unable to resist her.
Reaching forward I gripped the thin, lace waistband and began to do as she wanted. Slowly I pulled them down over her hips, her knees, and down to her ankles before taking her foot and lifting it, so I could completely remove the panties. Excellent Damien her voice inside my head said. And now you know what you must do.


THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ AND DON'T FORGET TO KEEP YOUR NECK'S CLEAN YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN I WILL FLY BY FOR A BITE.

JS MORBIUS




No comments: