Thursday 3 November 2011

The thing about dares





"I dare you " three words that can end a conversation instantly, if you are a normal person. However all my Creatures of the Night know I am anything but normal lol and I dare you is just an occasional challenge that I will rise to.


So without further ado, and thanks to a VERY good friend, I present you with what I was dared to do.


It's simple really I ask you a question and you answer it, told you it was simple.


WHO WANTS THE ABOVE VAMPIRE TO BITE THEM AND WHERE?


Answer if you dare, or aren't shy, in a comment.




THIS IS JULEZ S MORBIUS SAYING GO I DARE YOU

T.T.F.N.



Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

3 comments:

Penny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
An Open Book said...

Bites? Hmm, I prefer nibbles.

Where at? Those delicate, soft places that aren't seen when fully clothed.

Kellie Kamryn said...

Uh...nope. Not me. I like my skin intact thanks! Not much into pain, lol