Thursday 29 April 2021

An introduction to Top of the class

 


https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B092TTDL9T

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092TTDL9T


Synopsis

Have you ever had a teacher so hot you just couldn’t concentrate on the work? Were you in need of some “special” after-class instruction, perhaps?

Julian’s grades used to be at the top of the class in Psychology, but the new lecturer is the most distracting teacher he's ever encountered. Instead of concentrating on his studies, Julian spends his time in her class dreaming of all the things he wishes he could do with her.

Ms. Hamilton knows why Julian’s work has slumped, and she knows how to help. Keeping him back after class, she dishes out her special brand of punishment, designed to teach him more than just a Psychology lesson.

Only, Ms. Hamilton is hiding a secret; a secret she knows she has to reveal.

What is Ms. Hamilton’s secret? Will Julian’s grades improve?

Find out as Julian begins a journey that reveals as much about him as it does the beautiful, yet mysterious, Ms. Hamilton.


Excerpt

Holding out my hand, I took my latest assignment from Ms Hamilton and stared at the top right-hand corner to see the large red F circled yet again, my fifth F in a row. At this rate I was never going to pass this damn course, yet, I used to be so good at Psychology. I was once the best in the class, but that was under the old lecturer, Mrs Alexander.

Ever since Ms Hamilton took over the running of the course, my grades slowly slipped until they couldn’t get any worse. Ironically, I knew exactly what the problem was. Ms Hamilton. Don’t get me wrong, she was a brilliant lecturer, better even than Mrs Alexander, but she was also the most gorgeous woman I had ever set my eyes on, and therein lay the problem.

Instead of listening to every word she said, I just stared at her beauty. She had long, flame-red and black hair. Her blouses, although generally loose, struggled to contain the most amazing pair of tits that I had never seen; her thin skirts, which ended just above the knee, clung to her perfect ass beautifully. Then there were her gorgeous, long, smooth-looking legs, always covered with stockings, and finally her shoes, four to six-inch heels, perfectly polished and the colour matching whatever outfit she was wearing that particular day.

Her words went in one ear and out the other as I daydreamed about all the things I wanted to do to her. How I wanted to strip her, slowly, before making love to her right there over her desk. How I wished she would drop to her knees in front of me, release my rock-hard cock and give me the blowjob of my life. It was these fantasies that were ruining my chances of finishing all my courses with a perfect score and I quickly needed to do something about it.


No comments: