Friday 22 September 2017

Flash Fiction Friday: There must be an easier way to find a girlfriend


There must be an easier way to find a girlfriend

  As I sat and listened to the answers the women on the other side of the screen answer I couldn't believe my life had come to this, a contestant on a blind date game show. Still listening to the answers, each one sounding even more desperate than the last, I couldn't help but smile to myself.
  Eventually, after all the questions I'd given had been answered, the host turned to me and asked me to make my decision, a decision which would have been easier if he'd asked me whether I'd prefer the lethal injection or firing squad.

@JSMorbius



2 comments:

Lady Gina Kincade said...

Tell me more...

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Love this!!! So detailed and you def can expand on this Julez!!! I love it!