Thursday 13 April 2017

Flash Fiction Friday: Protecting her Master


Protecting her Master

As I pushed the front door open I was greeted by the sight of Sasha, the maids, perfect, lace covered ass, stockings and suspenders.
“Is everything okay, Sasha?”
“I'm so sorry, Sir.” Sasha replied, jumping to her feet. “I wanted to get this cleaned up before you got home.”
“What happened?” I asked, noticing the light red pool on the floor.
“I promised I would do anything to serve you, Sir, so when he broke in armed with a knife...” Sasha whispered, beginning to sob. “I didn't mean to kill him,”


©JSMorbius

5 comments:

Knotty Girl 1 said...

Wow! Very dark, and very cool!

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Wow! I was not expecting this! Awesome flash! As they say the maid did it. ;-)

Anonymous said...

love the set up for a much larger story

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that twist was awesome1

Anonymous said...

Whoa, that was unexpected. I didn't see that one coming, but she had to do what she had to do.