Tuesday 21 March 2017

Tantalizing Tuesday Tease: My first, my last, my everything



My first, my last, my everything

Finding you online was the best thing that had happened to me in years but I never, in my wildest dreams, would ever have thought we would have ended up in this position. It was hard to believe, as I lay back on the bed, holding my legs up and with the thick eight inch strap-on slowly entering my ass, it had been twenty-eight years since we had last seen each other. It was you who had given me my first handjob, my first blowjob, but circumstances ripped us apart. Now though, with your arms crossed on my chest, you pushed deeper into my body.
“Fuck, baby, that feels so good,” I managed to gasp, as you slowly built up a steady rhythm.
“I just wish we'd tried harder when we were younger,” you replied as you stared into my eyes, a seductive smile on your lips.
“So do I but, now we are back together, I am going to make sure we're never apart again.”
“Do you mean that?”
“Yes, baby. More than anything.” I said. “You were my first and now you're going to be my last, because you are my everything.”


©JSMorbius

3 comments:

Raven McAllan said...

Awwwwww, such a great tease....

Anonymous said...

Aww hot and sweet all at the same time. Fab tease, Julez :-)

Sally Bend said...

Sometimes we need distance (and time) to appreciate the finer things in life . . . like being blissfully pegged by someone you love. :)