Tuesday 22 November 2016

Tantalizing Tuesday Tease: When fantasy becomes reality




 It's that time of the week when an extremely talented group of my friends and I pick an image, and proceed to tantalize and tease you in just 200 words. Their tease can be found at:

 http://tantalizingtuesday.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/22-november-2016.html

And I would be honoured if, after you have hopefully enjoyed my offering, you would visit each friend and so what they have in store for you this week

Thank you



When fantasy becomes reality

I'd been fantasising about being in this position for months. I'd never even dreamed of being with another man, and certainly not letting another man do what Josh was about do.
“Are you sure you are ready for this, babe?” he asked from behind me, his hands on my hips.
“As ready as I'll ever be,” I replied. “If I don't do it now I never will.”
“I'll be as gentle as possible,” Josh whispered before I felt his fingers, cold and wet with what I guessed was lubrication, part my cheek and began to massage my hole.
At first I clenched my cheeks together, trapping his fingers so they couldn't move but as soon as his middle finger slid into me, causing me to gasp in pain, I felt better than I ever had and began to relax.
Quickly Josh inserted another finger and began to fuck me with them.
“Please, Josh,I want you in me so bad.”
Slipping his fingers out of me Josh moved into position, placed his arms either side of my body, and began to push the swollen head of his thick cock push against my hole.


@JSMorbius

5 comments:

Muffy Wilson said...

Rhat was very erotic, Julez. I felt like I was eavesdropping on two new lovers. Well done <3 xo

Anonymous said...

Hot tease, Julez! :-)

Anonymous said...

Whoa, a very erotic tease. Tease, alright. Good piece, but too bad this was only 200 words. I liked it.

Naomi Shaw said...

Excellent descriptions. Hot tease

Unknown said...

I agree with Ray. I wanted more than 200 words allowed you to write. Your tease was very believable and realistic. I felt I was in the room listening and watching Josh and him.