Tuesday 8 November 2016

Tantalizing Tuesday Tease: My first, my last, my everything




My first, my last, my everything

As I sat on Andy's slightly parted thighs, his semi-hard cock nestling between the cheeks of my ass, I turned to face him. Staring into his hazel eyes I couldn't believe how afraid I was, six months ago, when I first felt myself falling for him.
I'd never had feelings for another man in my life, yet there was something about him that sent my body into meltdown.
“I can't believe how scared I was that first night,” I told him, as he pressed one hand against my abdomen and the other on the back of my neck.
“I told you everything would be alright,” he replied, pulling me closer.
Before I could answer he placed his lips against mine, and his tongue darted between my slightly parted lips. I could feel myself getting hard as we passionately kissed and I knew I wanted him to take me right there, and judging by the rapid stiffening of his cock against my ass he wanted the same.
Pulling my lips from his I stared into his eyes, again, and smiled.
“I need you so badly,” I whispered. “Make love to me right here, right now.”


©JSMorbius

No comments: