Friday 1 July 2016

Flash Fiction Friday: Perfect


Perfect

Entering the room I could see she was already asleep, the swell of her breasts slightly exposed and the silhouette of the rest of her visible under the thin sheet covering her, thanks to the moonlight coming through the windows.
Silently I moved over to the bed, my heart pounding in my chest at her natural beauty and couldn't believe how lucky I was. All my life I'd been searching for the perfect woman and now, only inches away from my touch, she was here.
Bending forward I inhaled the sweet smell of her perfume, then sank my fangs in to the soft flesh of her neck.


©JSMorbius

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a hell of a shocker! Nice flash.

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Mmmmm shivers with delight. I loved your take on this Julez! Now he will never be alone again. So sweet and delicious.