Sunday 1 May 2016

Sinful Sunday: There's something about rain



There's something about rain

The two of us didn't care that the rain was the heaviest it had been in months, or that our clothes were so drenched they were virtually ruined, all we cared about was fucking right there.
As I buried my head into her ample cleavage and hitched her skirt up I found that she wasn't wearing any panties and, instantly, ran my hand over her pubic mound. Feeling only a small amount of pubic hair I pushed my hand roughly between her legs, slipped two fingers deep into her pussy and began thrusting in and out of her.
Twisting her head to the side, as I ran my fingers over her swollen clit, she groaned loudly.
“Oh shit fuck me right here, right now.”
Gripping my wrist she pulled my fingers from her pussy, hurriedly undid the zip on my trousers and released my hard cock from my trousers. For a few seconds she stroked me slowly and I noticed her take a quick glance to the end of the alleyway before dropping to her knees, once she saw that we were far enough from the entrance to be seen by anyone walking past.
Wrapping her fingers around my shaft once again she flicked her tongue lightly over the swollen head of my cock, opened her mouth wide and slowly took every inch of my cock to the back of her throat. Once I was fully inside her mouth she closed her lips and started to bob her head back and forth, sucking me greedily.
After a few minutes I knew that if I didn't stop her I would explode into her mouth, something I didn't want to do, so gripped her hair and pulled her head back to stop her mid suck.
“Get up. I need you so fucking bad,” I gasped looking down at her and offering her my hand.
Once she was standing I hitched her skirt above her waist , placed my hands on her soft ass cheeks and lifted her up against the wall. Reaching between our bodies she gripped my cock and, as I started to lower her slowly, guided me into her pussy.
Holding her tightly I began thrusting violently into her, her groans getting louder and louder as her orgasm started to tear through her body and I felt her pussy tighten around my shaft. Bucking wildly I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer. As she let out one last, long, loud groan I felt my cock twitch and I began to cum.
With every twitch from my cock flooding her pussy I continued to thrust until I had nothing more to give, finally stopping and holding her tightly.
I slowly pulled my cock from her pussy, reached into my pocket and pulled out a pair of white lace panties.
“You better put these on,”
As she took the panties from me she stepped into them and smiled.
“Guess we better get back for the babysitter, Mr Stone.”
“I guess we better, Mrs Stone.”


©JSMorbius

No comments: