Friday 15 January 2016

Flash Fiction Friday: The Sioux Queen


The Sioux Queen

Staring at the perfectly rendered image of the Sioux woman I allowed a smile to form on my lips. I'd already decided that, if they didn't like this one, I was going to take my skills somewhere they would be appreciated. All that was needed was a title, and titles were the one thing I hated trying to come up with more than anything in the world.
“You may call me Queen Wakanda.”
A feint whisper seemed to emanate from the screen even though that would have been impossible, and I suddenly noticed her nipples were darker and more erect than the ones I'd drawn, and she was also now blowing a kiss.


©JSMorbius

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Coming to life...Nice whisper. Thank you for sharing...

Anonymous said...

You brought a piece into life, Julez. Nice post.

Naomi Shaw said...

A whispered kiss. Lovely

Dariel Raye said...

Nice!!

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Fans self. I loved this flash! I hope she def comes to life for him, and that he's not imaginating her beauty. Love how you bought her to life and your awesome details in your writing.