Tuesday 10 November 2015

Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser: Giving the boss a hand Part 3




Giving the boss a hand Part 3

Needing no further encouragement I open my mouth, as wide as possible, before slowly lowering my head and taking every inch of Mr. James' cock to the back of my throat. As soon as I felt the swollen, purple, head hit my tonsils I closed my mouth and began to move my head up and down the full length of his hardness.
At first I sucked his cock slowly, occasionally glancing up to see the pleasure he was receiving clearly etched on his face. After a few minutes though Mr. James' constant pleading for me to make him come was too much to ignore, and I started to suck him furiously. With my head bobbing furiously Mr. James began to buck his hips, his full length making me choke more than once, until he let out loud gasp.
Before I had time to react his cock twitched violently in my mouth, and the first stream of his slightly salty come exploded in to my mouth. Greedily I continued to suck until I had swallowed every drop he had to give, before glancing back up and let his cock fall from my mouth.
“Now it's my turn, Mr. James,” I said, pulling him from his chair and bending him over his desk.

©JSMorbius


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yet more fun to be had judging by that ending. Hot tease, Julez :-)

Anonymous said...

Damn, very explosive piece. I can tell there will be a part four coming soon.