Tuesday 1 September 2015

Tantalizing Tuesday Tease: Waiting



Waiting

I wasn't sure how long I'd been standing there, totally naked, with my hands bound to the bed. All that I did now was I was supposed to stand there, without making a sound, until Mistress was ready.
The trouble was my legs were beginning to ache, my calf muscles as taut as they could be and I could feel my arms starting to tremble as well. If Mistress didn't come back soon I knew I wouldn't be able to help myself, I would fall to my knees and that would be considered a failure to carry out my orders, and would lead to whichever punishment Mistress felt like.
Gritting my teeth I tensed every muscle in my body, determined not to let Mistress down, closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths. For a few minutes I just concentrated on not failing and that was when it happened.
Concentrating on not failing I didn't hear Mistress enter the room, didn't hear her walk up behind me. In fact the first I knew of her being in the room with me was when she pushed her fake cock between my ass cheeks, and against my tight, virgin, hole.

©JSMorbius


2 comments:

gemma parkes said...

Hot as always Julez!

Naomi Shaw said...

Hot and very sexy. Love the pic