Sunday 21 June 2015

Sensual Sunday: Two romantic shorts



Everyone deserves to be happy

As the sun began to set, and the breeze blew over the sands, I wrapped my arms around Candice. Pulling her close I placed my lips lightly against hers, closed my eyes and kissed her softly.
I had been planning this day for the last six months, and keeping it a secret was the hardest thing I had ever done. On more than one occasion she had threatened to leave me, accusing me of seeing other women, as I tried to make sure everything would come together, perfectly. There had been so many rows, and so many tears, as I had to convince her that she was the only woman I wanted. Now though all those tears and rows were worth it and as I pulled my lips from hers we were, in the eyes of all the important people in our lives, husband and wife.
It did hurt us to think that only our friends and family would be able to address us as a married couple though, especially in this day and age, but all we had to do was wait until the pathetic government that ran our country finally accepted that all genders, and sexualities, were equal.


©JSMorbius


Happy at last

Every relationship I had ever been in had never lasted more than a couple of months, three at most, and that was always down to me. As soon as things started to get serious I'd suddenly get cold feet, make up any excuse I could think of and break it off. At least that was how it used to be.
The day I first saw Eve though something inside me changed. For the first time ever I felt the tight knotting in my stomach, which friends had told me I would get when I met the right one and when she spoke her soft, seductive, tones turned my knees to jelly.
It took me another two weeks to ask her out and when I did, and she said yes, I felt like the happiest man in the world so by the time she whispered to me a few weeks later, when we were in a restaurant full of people, she was a pre-op transsexual I didn't care.
She was Eve, she was perfect, she was gorgeous and, more than anything, she was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

©JSMorbius

No comments: