Friday 13 February 2015

Flash Fiction Friday: Valentine Surprise

It's my first flash for a few weeks and I apologize for going over the 100 word limit, but hope you think those extra words are worth it.

I would hope you do, and I would also hope you will click on the image to go and see what flashes my wonderful friends have in store for you this week.

Thank you.



Valentine surprise

As I sat on the sofa complaining to Ian, my best friend since school, about my lack of girlfriend on this of all nights, I was stunned when the door flew open and the most beautiful woman I had ever seen entered the room.
Wearing nothing but a pair of black lace panties she began to dance seductively before walking over to us, and sitting on our knees. Bending her head she kissed Ian on the cheek, before whispering something in his ear.
Turning to face me she smiled as Ian made his excuses, stood up and left the room.
“Ian was right, you are gorgeous,” she purred as she handed me an envelope, before bending her head and placing her soft lips against mine.
Once she pulled away I tore the envelope open, took out the single sheet of paper contained within and read the only five words written on the paper.

Happy Valentine's Day, mate.

©JSMorbius

4 comments:

Naomi Shaw said...

How lovely to do something special for his friend on Valentine's. Great flasher Julez

Muffy Wilson said...

Now, there's a sympathetic friend. I loved it, Julez; welcome back. Missed you. xo

Anonymous said...

Now, that's a great valentine present :-)

Anonymous said...

Dude, that was creative. I really liked that piece.