Tuesday 25 November 2014

Tantalizing Tuesday Tease: Hypnotized by your beauty


Hopefully you'll enjoy my tease and also take the time to visit all my wonderful friends, and see what delights they have in store for you this week.



Hypnotized by your beauty

As soon as I switched the PC on and saw your face staring back at me, with that look in your eyes, I couldn't control myself. Without wanting, or even meaning, to I hurriedly tore every stitch of clothing from my body and laid back on my bed. Once I was comfortable I closed my eyes, and wrapped my strong fist around my, already, rock hard shaft.
As I slowly began to stroke my hardness I pictured you sitting at the foot of my bed, looking exactly as you did on the screen and my hand moved slowly up and down my cock. It felt like I was under your complete control, and it didn't take long for my slow stroking to become furious masturbation.
With my hand moving up and down my shaft faster than ever I quickly felt my balls tighten in their sac and my legs begin to tremble violently, as if they were made out of jelly, until I couldn't hold back any longer.
Groaning loudly I managed to breathlessly call your name as my shaft twitched in my fist, and the first stream of my seed exploded forcefully from my cock.


©JSMorbius


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew, hot tease, Julez! :-)

Angelica Dawson said...

Intense. Must have been some look!

Anonymous said...

Now THAT was steamy! Intense, flowing self love with a visual prompt. Nice, Julez.

Anonymous said...

Damn, very explosive tease Julez!

Naomi Shaw said...

Super hot sexy teaser