Wednesday 15 October 2014

Wicked Wednesday: Staying late at the office



Staying late at the office

I'd just finished logging off my PC for the day, and was about to leave the office, when the phone on my desk started to ring. Glancing at the clock, then the phone, I was in two minds whether to answer it.
For a few seconds I stood, undecided, before grabbing the receiver and lifting it to my ear.
“Thought you'd gone.”
“No, not quite,” I replied, as I heard the deep tones of my boss, Xavier.
“Good, because I need you before you go.”
Before I had a chance to reply the phone went dead so I put the receiver back and headed toward Xavier's office, with no clue what he could possibly need me for. Knocking on his door I gripped the handle and turned it.
Stepping in to his office, for the first time since the day he interviewed me, I saw nothing had changed.
“You wanted to see me?”
“No, I said I need you,” Xavier replied, correcting me and stepping forward.
Before I had a chance to say a word Xavier smiled, and reached forward. Pulling me close I caught the aroma of his aftershave and, surprisingly, felt my cock twitch in my trousers.
“I've known since the day you started here this moment would come,” Xavier whispered in to my ear.
“How did you know?” I asked. “I've kept my sexuality to myself, no-one here knows I'm gay.”
“I've seen the way you stare at me when I come in to the main office, the flush of your cheeks whenever I've stood close to you,” Xavier continued.
Stunned I just stood there as Xavier pushed his tongue passed my lips, his tongue circling around mine, before finally responding to his kiss passionately. As we stood there, our tongues in each others mouths, I felt one of Xavier's hands grip my hardness, and start massaging my shaft through my trousers.
“Fuck I've wanted to get you alone for so fucking long,” Xavier gasped, as he pulled his lips from mine.
Releasing his grip on my hardness Xavier lifted his hands, loosened my tie and started to fumble with my shirt buttons. After a couple of minutes struggling, thanks to his trembling hands, he finally had my shirt undone and my muscular torso exposed. Running his hands over my sculptured pectoral muscles Xavier pinched each of my nipples, causing me to gasp loudly, before suddenly dropping to his knees in front of me, his hands travelling slowly down my body.
Looking down I watched as Xavier's, still trembling hands, somehow managed to undo my belt and trousers before hurriedly pulling them, and my boxers, down just over my ass. As he did my hard cock sprang free and almost smacked him in the face, causing me to smile.
Glancing up at, for a second, Xavier wrapped one of his hands around my shaft and began to stroke me slowly. As he did I closed my eyes and gasped in surprise, as I felt the wet tip of his tongue flicking back and forth across the swollen head of my cock.
Needing to watch him I re-opened my eyes and looked down, just in time to see Xavier open his mouth and start to take every inch of my hard shaft into his warm mouth, until he almost choked as I hit the back of his throat. Closing his lips around me he pulled his head back a little, gripped the base of my shaft and began to suck my cock greedily. After a few minutes, during which I almost came a number of times, I knew I couldn't hold back any longer.
Reaching forward I placed my hands on the side of Xavier's head and began bucking my hips, each thrust driving my cock to the back of his throat. until I felt my balls tighten in their sac and my legs start to buckle.
“Fuck, that's it,” I managed to gasp, breathlessly. “I'm going to fucking come.”
Hearing me utter those words Xavier released my cock, gripped my ass and pulled my as far forward as possible, just as I felt my hard shaft start to twitch. Holding Xavier's head tightly, and with my legs trembling uncontrollably, I felt the first stream of my seed explode from the end of my cock.
Expecting Xavier to choke on the amount of come I was shooting in to his mouth I was surprised when he continued to greedily suck my cock, swallowing every single drop, until I was completely drained.
Once Xavier was satisfied he had sucked me dry he, reluctantly, pulled his mouth away from my shaft. Running his tongue all over the swollen head of my swollen head, making sure he hadn't missed a single drop, Xavier finally stood up.
Gripping the back of his neck I placed my mouth against his, and tasted the slightly salty taste of my seed on his lips, before pulling away.
“Hopefully there will be a lot more overtime to come,” I whispered, as I reached down and massaged his hard shaft.
“Well I could use a hand tomorrow night,” Xavier responded, with a smile.


©JSMorbius

No comments: