Tuesday 16 September 2014

Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser: Katie's Homecoming


It's Tuesday and that can only mean I am being a naughty little tease once again. Hopefully you will enjoy my offering and then take your time to visit all my friends, at the following link, and see what wonderful teases they have for you this week.



Katie's homecoming

As Summer stared down in to Katie's eyes she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, releasing her gorgeous large breasts, before lowering her head and kissing her. Katie lifted her hand and caressed Summer's pert breasts as the two of them continued to kiss passionately before Summer pulled away.
Straddling Katie's body Summer slid down, lowered her head and began flicking her tongue over her lover's erect nipples, occasionally nipping them gently and causing Katie to gasp softly.
“I've missed you so much, baby,” Katie moaned, as Summer lifted her head and eased Katie's top off completely.
“I've missed you as well,” Summer replied. “Ever since you left this damn village I have lived for the day you returned.”
“Well, trust me, I am never leaving you again.”
Reaching forward Katie gripped Summer, pulled her head down and kissed her again, slipping her hand between their bodies and fumbling with Summer's jeans, until she finally got them undone.
Raising to her knees Summer slid her jeans down over her hips and as she did Katie smiled, as she saw Summer still refused to wear panties, before reaching forward and running the tips of her fingers lightly along Summer's shaved pussy.

©JSMorbius

7 comments:

Muffy Wilson said...

God, Julez, what a sexy snippet! With each flick, lick and tweak, I felt a tug in my belly. Very erotic, very sensuous and HOT!

Naomi Shaw said...

Such an erotic hot teaser. You need to extend the story. Love it

J.P. Stevens said...

I agree with Naomi here, why did she leave? What made her come back? Love the strong passion between these two Julez, More!

Karin Baine said...

There's so much history as well as the passion between these two :D

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous homecoming. I too want more, please.

Angelica Dawson said...

Hot teaser

Anonymous said...

Wow Julez, that was a sexy, delicious snippet.