Tuesday 30 July 2013

Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser: A Pleasant Surprise




It's time once again for me, as well as a few of my friends, to tease you all with another 200 word tease. At the end of my post there is the link to all the aforementioned friends posts so you can check out how much they like to tease as well.



A Pleasant Surprise

As I slid my hard shaft in to Kim's tightness she locked her legs around my thighs, gripped my ass and ground her pubic mound against me, moaning loudly as I thrust deep in to her once again.
Kim dug her nails into my soft flesh, forcing me deeper, before I felt I relax her grip and move her fingers slowly along the crack of my ass. As we'd indulged in a little anal play before I allowed myself to relax, just enough for her to be able to start toying with my tight hole.
Using the muscles of her pussy she gripped my cock and continued to fuck my hole with her finger, before suddenly stopping, looking deep into my eyes and smiling.
You know what I've always wanted, babe,” she whispered softly before placing a soft kiss on my lips.
Before I had time to answer Kim gripped my ass once again and pulled my cheeks as far open as she could.
Well tonight's that night.”
Without warning I suddenly felt the cold lubricant running between my crack and slowly over my sphincter, just before I felt the swollen head of somebody's cock pushing against my tightness.


©JSMorbius2013

5 comments:

gemma parkes said...

Ha! What a delicious surprise she had in store for him! Hope he relaxed enough to enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I hope he enjoys it :-)

Unknown said...

He has a treat in store. That would be a big surprise for a guy unknowing or unwilling.

Naomi Shaw said...

Somebody is in for a surprise. Great tease Julez

Anonymous said...

VoIP GSM Gateways GOIP 8 at http://telco.net.ua/kupit-gsm-voip-shlyuz-goip-8.html
[url=http://telco.net.ua/kupit-gsm-voip-shlyuz-goip-4.html]GSM VoIP Gateways GOIP 4[/url]