Thursday 13 June 2013

Release Date Promo: Voyeuristic Lover by Gemma Parkes



Welcome to The Crypt one and all. Today I am very pleased to have as my guest the incredibly talented Gemma Parkes to tell us all about her latest release Voyeuristic Lover.


Hi Julez, Thank you for having me over today, it’s always a pleasure to visit the crypt.
I have dropped by today to tell your readers about my latest release:

Due to be released on June 13th ‘A Voyeuristic Lover’ is a Naughty Nights Press exclusive Hotshot.

Multi partner sex is something we all like to fantasise about occasionally. For erotic authors it’s great to involve lots of characters in a sexual situation. However sordid the reality of that would be the fantasy is always worth writing about.

'A Voyeuristic Lover' tells the story of a woman controlled by her own desires and those of her lover. Written in the first person we experience first hand exactly what drives this beautiful young woman to play his games. 
Paul makes demands that she does not shy away from. Thrilled by his eyes upon her as she provides unsuspecting, willing men with a sexual outlet for their desire our heroine gets her kicks by giving men theirs.
This story is full of raw sexuality, deep set animalistic urges and tense desire witnessed through the thoughts and feelings of our beautiful heroine.
She teases, she pleases, she brings them to their knees and she falls to hers, a wanton, eager participant in Paul's dark world.

Excerpt 1:
 I played him the way Paul liked me to. We chatted, we laughed, we drank some more. I caught Paul’s eyes and knew that the time was right. Leaning in towards my prey, l whispered softly into his ear. He moved quickly, hotly, beads of sweat already visible on his forehead. He followed me outside.
Discreetly, and at a distance, Paul followed too.
We went down a small alleyway at the side of the bar, it was dark and deserted. I leant against the wall and fixed my suitor with a sultry stare. That was all it took. He lunged at me, his hands gripping my ass and sliding my dress up high. He groaned his desire through his eager kisses as he found my nakedness. I caught a glimpse of Paul in the shadows. It turned me on to see his face watching this young man’s desperation. 

                   *****************

How does it feel to be so beautiful that all men desire you? That power is our heroines, she knows what she's got and the thrill of men begging to be with her, mixed with the thrill of her partner watching their efforts is what drives this story along. The theme of control rears its head throughout to the ultimate, climatic scene of multi-partner sex:

Excerpt 2:
Paul lifted me up until l was standing, still a little unsteadily on my feet. He led me over to the sofa. Our guest sat down, his legs spread, his cock firm in his sweaty hand.
“Kneel.” Paul said, kissing my neck.
I fell awkwardly to my knees, unable to steady myself with my hands, still bound so tightly behind me. Paul turned me to face this man and opened my mouth with his smooth fingers. The long, slender cock of this second stranger slipped between my lips and l was once again feeding.
This time l felt Paul behind me, teasing my thighs apart, pushing his cock into my wanton pussy, filling me up with his hardness. I knew how hot this was for him, watching me please other men always thrilled him. Pleasing me at the same time would be the ultimate kick. 
                           ************





Not for those easily offended 'A Voyeuristic Lover' will be available to purchase from all good eBook stores on June 13th.

AVAILABLE FROM



1 comment:

gemma parkes said...

Thanks for having me over today Julez!