Friday 17 May 2013

Flash Fiction Friday: Alone in the darkness



FLASH


FICTION


FRIDAY






Alone in the darkness

Naked and alone I brought my legs up, covered my manhood and shivered. I had lost track of how long I had been in this room, I cared even less any more.
Three times a day food was pushed through a slot at the bottom of the door and twice a day three people entered the room, two hulking brutes who always held me down and a third person, covered head to toe in hospital scrubs who took bloods, checked my temperature and listened to my chest before walking out and leaving me alone in the darkness, hoping that this nightmare would end quickly.


©JSMorbius2013


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, the questions this throws up. Great tease!

Unknown said...

What is it with you and Doris today?! Both made me feel so sorry for the guy :(

Unknown said...

Was he in a hospital of torture or prison? Like the different angle of the photo.

Angelica Dawson said...

What a cold and dark piece. You left me shivering.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Now I'm going to have nightmares! Well done!

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Gave me shivers in a good way. Def want to know why and how he came to be in this position. Def can make this into a story. I am hooked. :)