Friday 15 March 2013

Flash Fiction Friday: Kelli's Challenge


Flash Fiction Friday

Who likes a quickie? It's Flash Fiction Friday and I'm flashing.

As always the link to all the other wonderful flashers appears after my post so be a star and click on it to see what my friends have for you this week as well.


freedigitalpictures.net

Kelli's Challenge

“Come on spoilsport don't just sit there,” Kelli called as she continued to gyrate in front of me.
Bursting out laughing, she turned her back to me and began to shake her ass in my direction before spinning back round, running her hands down over her curves and resting them on her hips.
As I continued to watch Kelli took hold of the bows either side of her hips, blew me a kiss and pulled.
“Last one in the water has to give the other oral,” she laughed, before dropping her bikini briefs, turning and sprinting towards the sea.

©JSMorbius2013

http://flasherfictionfriday.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/15-march-2013.html




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, fun little flash :-)

Angelica Dawson said...

A nice escape from the winter day here.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. There's a problem along with your website in internet explorer, might check this? IE still is the marketplace chief and a large portion of other folks will miss your excellent writing due to this problem.

My blog - orquesta atraccion

Naomi Shaw said...

Kelli has laid down a tempting challenge. Great flash