Friday 8 March 2013

Flash Fiction Friday: Enough is enough




Flash 

Fiction 

Friday



It's Friday and that means I, along with a group of fantastic authors, am flashing again. This week I am looking at a topic rarely spoken about and don't forget the link to all the author flashers appears at the end of my post. Be sure to click on it and check out what everyone else has for you this week.

Thank you



Enough is enough

“I can't so this anymore Caroline,” I told her as I closed and fastened the case it, without even looking at her.
“You can't just walk out on me, I won't let you.”
“I'm not going to be your punchbag any longer.”
“You're pathetic, no-one will want you.”
“Someone already does, someone that doesn't attack me on a daily basis, someone who treats me with the same respect I do them.”
“You'll be back.” she sneered. “Your sort always are.”
“Not this time.” I replied calmly . “Goodbye Caroline.”

JSMorbius032013


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent flash. And you're right, this subject ought to be talked about much more.

Angelica Dawson said...

A couple of typos in the first paragraph (just so you know). I'm sure he will be happier. I only wish Caroline knew what she was losing and why.

gemma parkes said...

Poor guy, l hope he never goes back to the domineering bully. Well written Julez.