Saturday 3 March 2012

My first new writing for weeks #NSFW


As it has been quite a few weeks since I have written anything new I though it was about time to try and start again. So for your entertainment please find below my newest 314 words.

I wrapped my fingers around the hard shaft, before pulling my head away, and began to stroke her cock quickly. She was the first transsexual I had ever sucked and, after spending the last few years flitting from one sexual encounter to another with both men and women, she was also the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. She had gorgeous shoulder-length jet black hair, a pale complexion, beautifully firm but obviously fake breasts, her skin was smooth and soft, her ass firm and she had numerous tattoos covering her skin.
Glancing up from my position on my knees, while I continued to stroke her cock, I could tell by the look on her face that she wasn’t going to last much longer. She had her eyes closed, her breath was becoming faster and more erratic, she was licking her lips seductively and she was also moaning softly.
My free hand reached behind her and began to knead her firm ass, my finger slowly sliding between her cheeks looking for her tight hole that I desperately wanted to fuck, when I felt her stiffen her body. Screaming my name loudly she lost control, her cock twitched in my hand and her thick, white, milky seed began to shoot from her.
With my mouth open wide I continued to stroke her cock, swallowing as fast as I could, before moving my head forward wrapping my lips back around her shaft and beginning to suck once again.
As I sucked and stroked her she placed her hands on the sides of my head and began to slowly thrust her hips back and forth, each forward thrust releasing another stream of cum that I eagerly swallowed, until she had nothing more to give and only once I was sure she was completely drained did I let her cock fall from my mouth.


No comments: