Monday 5 March 2012

A little more TS fiction #NSFW




As her breathing slowly returned to normal she ran one of her hands softly down my face, stopping under my chin and lifted my head. Smiling down at me she exerted just enough force through her hand to let me know she wanted me to stand and, as soon as I was, she wrapped her hands behind my neck and pulled my head forwards. Our lips met, softly to begin with, and we started to kiss.
Small pecks quickly gave way to forceful kissing, our tongues exploring each other’s mouths, my hands running down her back and gripping her ass tightly. Pulling her as close to my body as I could, her semi-hard cock pressing against me, I felt her hand against my hard cock, slowly lowering the zipper of my trousers.
As her hand snaked its way into my boxers, her soft fingers encircling my shaft, I closed my eyes and let out a small moan. As she slowly began to stroke my cock slowly she pulled her lips from mine, pulled my head onto her shoulder and whispered into my ear.
“Make love to me,” she said softly before releasing my cock, turning her back to me, slipping her skirt down and bending over the sofa.
Dropping to my knees again I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her white lace panties, pulled them over her hips, down her long soft legs and finally completely off. Gently placing my hands against her curvaceous ass cheeks I eased her open, exposing her, and began to run my tongue over and around her tight hole. I probed her gently, making sure she was completely ready for my hardness, before standing back up and positioning myself behind her.
Gripping my cock I placed my other hand just above her ass and began to slowly, and gently, probe her tight, wet hole. She groaned loudly as the thick, swollen, purple head of my cock finally managed to penetrate her and I paused for a couple of seconds, to allow her to get used to the thick hardness of my cock in her.
As I gripped her ass I slowly began to thrust my hips, each thrust pushing me deeper into her, and she reached behind herself to pull her cheeks as far apart as she could. Each forward thrust caused her to moan loudly and, as I began to increase my speed, she took one of her hands, placed it on mine, and guided it underneath her until I felt her own hardness against my fingers.
Wrapping my hand around her cock I began to stroke her in time with my thrusting, my speed increasing as I felt myself getting closer and closer to my own orgasm. Sweat dripped from my forehead, small droplets dripping onto her ass, as I thrust harder and faster.
As she pushed her ass back onto my cock, against my thrusts, I felt my balls tighten and my legs began to tremble. Stroking her cock as fast as I could I thrust hard into her ass, once more, before feeling the first twitch of my cock. She let out a low moan as she felt my thick, white, milky liquid begin filling her ass, placed her hand around mine and began to stroke her cock with me.
Each thrust released more cum into her and, as she began to pant breathlessly, her cock also began to twitch and she began to cum yet again. As her seed covered our hands my own continued to pump into her, until I was finally completely drained.
As I milked the last drops from her cock the two of us collapsed forward onto the sofa, the smell of sweat and sex filling the room, the only sound our rapid breathing and I kissed her lightly on the neck before wrapping my arm around her waist and holding her tightly.


No comments: