Sunday 9 October 2011

Interview from The Crypt: Gemma Parkes

INTERVIEW FROM THE CRYPT


Fellow creatures of the night it is time, once again, to feed from the soul of yet another innocent and the providing of our feast today is the very delectable Gemma Parkes.

First of all I would just like to say welcome to The Crypt Gemma and thank you for stopping by today.

Thank you for having me, your creatures look a little hungry, l hope they don’t bite…too much!

So why don’t you introduce yourself to my creatures of the night and tell us a little about yourself.

Hello creatures, my name is Gemma Parkes and I write naughty stories.

When did you first begin to write? Was there a specific moment or did something happen to make you think ‘I could be a writer’?

I have written all my life, starting as a young child, making poems up about my school friends (nice ones of course!) I used to write plays, short stories and then children’s fiction. I wrote small pieces of romance which l sent off to magazines, then eventually erotica.

What are you currently working on? Would you mind giving the readers a quick synopsis in 100 words or less?

I have just finished a story with a strong female submission theme; l wrote it to publish myself, but ended up sending it off to an anthology request. I was really pleased with it so I’m writing something similar for my own use. I have given it a working title ‘Crawl for me’ but that will probably change.

Where do you draw your inspiration for your stories, characters and settings?

I have a sexual, sensuous personality and constantly fantasise. A lot of my stories are just daydreams and fantasies I’ve had, not anything I’ve had to really think about. I seem to think about sex all the time! I tend to write in the first person quite a lot, l find l can write with more emotion that way.

Is there one particular genre you prefer writing in and is there a genre you would never attempt and if so why?

I love writing erotica, but also anything humorous!  I wouldn’t attempt to write a crime thriller, l think it would be really difficult to bring all the characters together the way they do and to remember all the facts and clues. I have the greatest respect for authors who write in this genre.

If you weren’t a writer/ couldn’t write anymore what would you do?

Teach. Though I do that already, or be a children’s entertainer. Wait! That’s the same job!

If you could become a member of the opposite sex for 24 hours what would be the first thing you would do?

Ha! Well, l would spend quite a bit of time playing with my new toy! Then l would find myself  a really hot woman… mmm!

Which fantasy creature/being do you like the most?

Well, there’s quite a selection here in the Crypt Julez and they are all very, erm, interesting! But for me it’s Batman! Sorry, but it’s the powerful thighs and the broody look that do it for me.

If you could be your favourite fantasy figure what would be the first thing you would do?

Stop sulking and get out more!

What scares you the most?

The supernatural. Oh, and getting old!

Favourite film?

Without a shadow of doubt it has to be nine and a half weeks. I am Kim Basingers character in real life! Searching for a master, mmm…  I also love Sex, lies and videotape.

Worst film you have ever seen?

There are a few disappointments:
Stepbrothers
Me, myself & Irene
Mad Max
There are a lot worse films but l would usually avoid something l don’t expect to like. As a huge Jim Carey fan l was very disappointed with ‘Irene’.  

Favourite book?

Harry Potter ‘Prisoner of Azkaban’  ‘Alice in Wonderland’ and ‘Great Expectations.’

When you go shopping what is the one thing that you always HAVE to buy?

Underwear! I can’t resist it and spend far too much money on what very few people actually see!

Going back to favourite film write an erotic scene featuring the main characters in 100 words or less.

Elizabeth and John are drinking coffee in a busy café.
“I want you to do something for me.” John fixes her with a penetrating stare,
Elizabeth waits without replying.
“I want to watch you Elizabeth.”
She knows what he means and looks away.
“Choose a man, show me what you do.” His expression never wavers.
“I don’t know John, l…”
“Do it for me baby, l want to watch you. Choose a man.” John persists.
Elizabeth looks around at the many faces in the café. John stands.
“I’ll be home waiting, bring him home with you.”
John leaves…

And finally, just for a light hearted end to the interview.

What words would you want etched on your tombstone ?

I’d have to steal from Blackadder I’m afraid. ‘Here lies Gemma Parkes and she’s bloody annoyed!’

Thank you for joining me today and I would like to wish you all the best in future endeavours.

Thank you it’s been great fun!



SYNOPSIS 

David is about to discover how to please his demanding partner, Joseph takes pain with pleasure from a harsh Mistress, and Becky finds a kindred spirit with a lust for kinky Medieval sex...
My first personal anthology ‘Submit to me’ is a trio of short domination stories all taken from my own previously published tales and gathered here together to make a book that will hopefully tantalize readers who like their sex submissive! 

EXCERPT:

 “Tie me up,” I whispered hotly to David one night, post orgasm,” I want to be your slave.”
It was two day’s before I was granted my wish.
The blindfold felt soft against my skin. Its competence in blocking out every trace of light was impressive. The room was silent. I knew that he was watching me from the bedroom chair, feeding on my vulnerability. I lay naked on the bed, tied to all four bedposts by silken scarves. They held me in place with a mixture of sensual silk and strong knots. David had undressed me and laid me down with great care. My blonde hair had been spread out across the soft white bed cover in an almost sacrificial manner.  I had watched him prepare the bedroom with softly dimmed lights and scented, flickering candles before my blindfold was placed gently but firmly over my enquiring blue eyes.
I was shivering with anticipation. Too excited to relax as I lay there fully exposed with my legs spread wide apart. My pubic hair had been previously shaven to reveal every inch of my body in the dancing candlelight.
I could sense him watching, waiting for the right time to strike. I could hear his steady breathing in the stillness of the room. I quivered with anticipation.
After a few minutes I detected movement and my heartbeat quickened. I held my breath in a vain attempt to hear him, where was he?
I felt something on my left nipple, like blowing breath, then another on my right nipple. I shuddered and felt them stiffen. Something soft began stroking my leg, so slight it was hardly there.
I felt a freezing cold sensation, again on my left nipple and I gasped. David pressed the ice-cube hard against its ripened point and the sensation was one of pain, I squirmed.
“Don’t move.” he growled.
I felt the water run down the side of my breast and wet the bed cover, a pool of the cool water ran between my breasts.
A sensation on my other nipple caused me to cry out. The hot burning wax dripped onto it relentlessly.
“Ssh.” he whispered deeply into my ear.
David fingered my wet nipple gathering the water and spreading it around my breast; I groaned at his touch then yelped as another burning droplet of wax burned into my tender skin.
He stopped and moved away from me. A few seconds later I heard a swish and something made contact with my stomach. I bucked and David barked again.
“Don’t move!”
The cat o’ nine tails came down again and he stroked it across me, the individual strands sliding across my breasts, swirling quickly round and round before dipping through the middle of my legs like a hundred soft fluttering fingers. I moaned softly as he teased me, allowing the whip to stroke my clit before he brought it down again with a sharp swish to land on my inner thigh. He turned it around and I could now feel the stiffness of the thin handle beginning to tease and probe the entrance of my throbbing pussy. I tried to arch my back, wanting him to push it deep inside me. I could feel my juices already making the sheet beneath me damp
“Please.” I whimpered.
“Not yet.” he growled flashing the whip across my thighs and making me cry out.






So until I, once again, need to feed this is Julez S Morbius saying keep your necks clean, you never know when I will come calling.


T.T.F.N.




3 comments:

Jean Joachim Books said...

Great interview. Love your frankness and Julez, your questions bring out people inner thoughts. Well done!

An Open Book said...

Gemma- I would love to see more erotic humor- just not enough of it out there to satisfy my reading needs. I tend to write some humorous erotic blogs but have never attempted an actual novel. Good luck with your career and great interview at the Crypt.

Dawne P

Lady Gina Kincade said...

Julez & Gemma,
Great interview! Awesome to know just a little more about you Gemma. Your antho looks & sounds like a good one. Have to check it out! ;)