Wednesday 17 August 2011

Just a little short I wrote while waiting for the return of my internet



JULIANNE
Sitting alone in the bedroom, wrapped in a thick dressing gown, I listened carefully for the sound of the front door closing. I heard the voices talking on the doorstep and willed them to hurry up, with whatever they were saying, and eventually I heard the click of the door, followed by footsteps on the stairs.
Preparing myself I listened as the footsteps came closer, and took a deep breath, and then there was a moment of silence before a light, almost inaudible, tapping on the bedroom door.
“Mistress they have set it up, as you instructed, and gone,” the soft female voice on the other side of the door said. “Everything is ready for you.”
“Thank you Mel,” I replied. “Can you go downstairs, wait for thirty minutes and then come to me.”
“Yes mistress.”
Mel then headed away from the door and, after waiting five minutes to make sure she really had gone, I cautiously opened the bedroom door, peered up and down the landing, and stepped from the room.
For two months I hadn’t left the room, two months since I had set eyes on anyone, but it was going to be worth it now. Finally I was ready to face the world again, I just worried if the world was ready to face the new, improved and real me.
Mel had been a true rock, and had the patience of a saint, as I had become a recluse. She had brought my meals to the room, always knocking and leaving before I opened the door to take the food, dealing with any business that required me to go out, and keeping the house running.
Walking along the corridor to the next room I held the dressing gown closed, just in case Mel was around, and quickly entered what was going to become my main bedroom now the final item was in place.
Once inside I closed, and locked the door, before looking around. Mel had done an amazing job with the room, following my directions to the letter exactly. I really don’t know how I would have managed without her, and I was going to make sure that she was magnificently rewarded for all she had done.
The walls were papered with black and red gothic style wallpaper, not to everyone’s taste I know, but it was perfect. A large LCD TV hung on the wall opposite the foot of the bed, pictures were placed on three of the four walls as I had instructed, the carpet was a thick luxurious deep red color and then there was the bed.
Standing exactly in the centre of the room, with space to walk all the way around it, the bed was a super king size, ornately carved, gothic style four poster bed and it had been readily made with red and black satin sheets, pillows and matching duvet cover.
 Looking around I knew that I was going to be really happy in this room, it was perfect, and then I saw it. In the corner, covered with a sheet, was the item that I had been waiting for, the item that had stopped me entering the room until it was in place, and I walked towards it.
Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes, pulled the sheet free and dropped my dressing gown to the floor. Taking another deep breath I slowly opened my eyes, stared into the mirror before me, and saw the perfect figure of a gorgeous woman staring back at me.
Long flame red hair cascaded over her shoulders, like lava rolling down the side of a volcano, full rounded 34DD tits strained against the thin material of her lace basque, her nipples dark, erect and clearly visible. Letting my eyes wander lower I looked at the crotch area, covered by a matching lace g-string, and smiled.
Where there should have been the small bump of a neatly shaved pubic mound and pussy was the outline of a semi-hard seven inch cock and finally I was complete, finally Julianne was born and finally, for the first time in my life, I was truly happy.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Loved it hon.
I want that bedroom. I swear you were describing my dream room.
Welcome back my creature of the night, you have been sorely missed.
*bites n kisses*

Unknown said...

Exciting, very intriguing when I discovered who she was when she became a man. Very vivid descriptions make the story more complete. You're writing an excellent story.