Monday 16 August 2021

An introduction to Room for two

 


https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B092TT52KZ

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092TT52KZ


Synopsis

Fulfilling a long-time curiosity about the famous hole in the bathroom wall, Julian meets Marcus and Pete in a most unusual way. The three men head back to Julian's place for more of the same fun.


Excerpt

The night had been dragging on. Although the club was quite busy, like it always was, I hadn’t really seen anybody that had caught my eye. Most of the faces were the regulars who frequented the club, quite a few I already had intimate knowledge of. There just wasn’t that one. The one who would take my breath away, wanting them so badly my cock would throb achingly.

I emptied my glass and headed to the toilets as I needed to piss badly, the drink seemed to have gone through me quicker than usual. Preferring to piss in private, I entered a stall; taking my cock out of my pants before I’d even completely closed the door. Relief washed over me while my bladder emptied. Once I had finished, I turned to leave but stopped as I noticed the hole in the wall.

I had heard of The Hole, as it had been called, and I had heard people talk about how much fun they had with it; tales of cock sucking, jerking off, and anal sex. I had never actually used, or witnessed one being used, in my life.

As I stared at it, I thought of the tales I had heard, and my curiosity began to get the better of me. Bending, I examined the size of the hole and found it would easily accommodate all but the largest of cocks. As I hadn’t heard anybody come into the bathroom, and beginning to get rock hard at the thoughts I was having, I took my semi-hard cock from my trousers again and began to stroke myself to full hardness.

No comments: