Monday 16 August 2021

An introduction to A honeymoon like no other

 


https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B092SMLGYR

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092SMLGYR


Synopsis

    Darryl Collins had it all, or so he thought. A beautiful fiancée, a lavish wedding, and honeymoon all booked. Everything was perfect. At least, it was until he found his fiancée and best man in bed together.
    Destroyed by the betrayal of the two people closest to him, all Darryl wanted to do was get away. Packing a suitcase, he headed off on the already paid for honeymoon, alone, intending to forget about everything that had happened and start to rebuild his life. He didn't expect to meet two beautiful, Russian exchange students to help him forget about his troubles.
    Returning home after his incredible "honeymoon" vacation, Darryl can't get the two women out of his mind and is determined to do everything he can to see them again.
    Will Darryl achieve his goal, or would the women he'd fallen for be out of his life forever?


Excerpt

    As the first rays of light filtered into the bedroom, I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head to the left, then right. Seeing the gorgeous faces of Sasha and Elena sleeping peacefully with their arms over my chest, I couldn't believe how my life had turned out.

    Less than twelve months had passed since my life took a turn, for the better as it worked out. I was engaged to be married, the wedding was booked as was the honeymoon and I thought life was perfect. What I didn't know though was that my fiancée wasn't happy, well, not with just one man in her life.

Catching her and the man who I classed as my best friend, the man I'd asked to be my best man, in bed with each other ripped my world apart. I had shelled out thousands for her and the day I caught them almost destroyed me but it was also too late for me to cancel everything and get my money back, meaning I was in debt for nothing.

Nowadays though, as I kissed each of the girls lightly on the forehead, and eased myself out of bed gently every morning, I found myself thanking my ex for giving me a life other men could only dream of, a life where two stunning women were both as eager to please me as I was them, and who had settled into their lives in England better than I could have expected. The three of us had jobs so we didn't see each other during the day, but when night came, and the three of us eased ourselves into the king-size bed I'd had to go out and buy, we made up for our time apart.

Sometimes I think I'm dreaming and keep waiting to wake up all alone, still cursing my ex. However, I am getting ahead of myself here, so sit back and let me tell you the story of how my life ended up as it is now.

No comments: