Monday 16 August 2021

An introduction to From Russia with lust

 


https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B092TRVMTT

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092TRVMTT


Synopsis

What could be better to get over a heartbreak than the distraction of two beautiful women?

After catching his long-time partner in bed with a close friend, Gareth Cross takes a job thousands of miles away from home at a finishing school for ladies. In Moscow, where he is teaching the English language to the young women, he finds time to get over his heartbreak with the help of not just one, but two of his students.

This is a steamy hot tale of a lonely man, alone in a foreign country, experiencing a menage-a-trois and lesbian sex.


Excerpt

“Excuse me Sir.”

Lifting my head, I scanned the room, looking for the owner of the voice and saw a hand raised ever so slightly into the air.

“Yes...Elena.” I answered, once I had finally remembered the name that went with the face.

I had only been teaching here for six weeks, an opportunity that I had grabbed with both hands the minute it had become available, and the names of some of the students were still difficult for me to remember, let alone say, but I was slowly getting there. I was just grateful that most of the students were in their fourth year of English and had a better grasp of my language than I did theirs.

“Have a minute, please?” Elena asked shyly, glancing at her classmates as they all turned to stare at her, one or two of the other females in the class starting to smile.

Dropping my pen onto the desk, I pushed my chair back, stood up and made my way to the back of the class where she was sitting.

“What seems to be the problem, Elena?” I asked glancing down at her, getting a perfect view of her cleavage underneath the low cut top she was wearing.

“I'm not understanding.”

Quickly I lifted my gaze and moved around to her side, squatting down so I was level with her and asked her to explain what she was finding so difficult, as best as she could and slowly so I could understand her.

As she spoke, she leaned back in her chair, the tight top clinging to her body, accentuating her large breasts and slightly erect nipples. If I didn't know any better, I would have said she was flirting with me but, quickly pushing the thought out of my head, I tried to explain that as I was new to them, and them to me, I had thought a brief autobiographical piece about each of them would help me get to know them quicker.

“Okay, I understand,” Elena finally said as I finished explaining and stood back up.

As I walked back to the front of the class, totally unaware of the looks I was receiving from Elena and a couple of her friends, I glanced up at the clock.

No comments: