Sunday 11 October 2020

Loving Winter

 


Loving Winter

 

After two months together Winter had rung me at work, for the first time, and told me I had to be at hers at exactly seven o'clock. When I asked why she had just whispered don't be late, before hanging up the phone.

Now, as I stood outside her building, with my heart pounding nervously in my chest I began to fear the worst and assumed she wanted to tell me it was over. Lifting my hand I noticed how badly it was shaking, and I pressed the buzzer for her apartment.

“Yes?”

“Hi, babe, it's me,” I replied.

“Come on up, my front door's unlocked so just let yourself in.”

With that, the door buzzed, and I quickly pushed it open, before it locked itself again. Slowly making my way up to her flat the sense of foreboding tearing through my body was making my heart pound even more, and my nervous shakes get worse.

Once outside her door I took a deep breath, reached for the handle, and slowly pushed the door open.

“In here, babe,” Winter called, from what I assumed was her bedroom.

Bracing myself I pushed the door open and froze, as my eyes fell on the most beautiful sight I had ever seen.

Kneeling on the bed, her body wrapped in a red silk gown, was Winter, with a nervous smile on her lips.

“Hello, babe,” she whispered.” Are you coming in, or are you just going to stand there, looking dumbstruck?”

Snapping back to reality I stepped forward, and slowly began to make my way over to her.

“Stop there, babe, there's something I have to show you before you come any closer.”

Before I could reply Winter put one arm across her body and took hold of the silk sash holding her gown closed. Pulling the sash slowly she removed it completely and dropped it to the floor, her arm still making sure her body was hidden beneath the material.

“Before I move my hand I need to know one thing,” Winter whispered, her voice cracking nervously.

“What's that, babe?”

“I need to know just how much I mean to you.”

“Babe, I would marry you today. I love you more than I have ever loved any woman.”

“In that case...”

Winter left the sentence hanging and slowly let the gown slip from her shoulders to reveal her, almost naked, body to me for the first time.

 With her hands on her waist and a nervous smile on her lips, Winter knelt there wearing nothing, but a red satin bra and panties set. As I stared, and felt the swelling growing rapidly in my trousers, I felt like the luckiest man on the planet. Stepping towards her my eyes travelled up and down every inch of her perfect figure, yet they were continually drawn to the exquisite ink work to the left of her belly button.

Once close enough I reached forward, half expecting Winter to flinch and pull away, but she did not. Instead, she reached forward, took my hand and placed it on the curves of her gorgeous hips and l gently guided my hand up her soft body, only releasing my fingers when she had placed them on the swell of her gorgeous breasts.

Lightly running my hand over the satin, which was keeping her breasts hidden from my view, I felt her nipples stiffen instantly and, as I stared into her eyes, I slipped my hand inside her bra and released her breasts.

Lowering my head I flicked my tongue over each nipple in turn and, as I did, I allowed my hand to travel down over her stomach, pausing when I felt the soft material hiding her sex.

Slowly I began to run my hand a little further down until I could feel her wetness through the material, Winter placed her hand on mine. Pressing my fingers against her for a few seconds Winter bought my hand back up the whole length of her body, before taking my fingers and placing them against my lips, letting my taste her hidden juices.

Sucking my fingers dry I placed my lips against hers, kissed her passionately, and reached down again. This time I slipped my hand further into her soft panties and ran my fingers along her moist, slightly open, lips. Winter moaned softly as I eased my middle finger just into her wetness and ran my finger lightly over her swollen bud.

“OH fuck that feels so good, babe,” Winter gasped, her breathing increasing rapidly. “I need to feel your tongue deep inside my wet pussy.”

Pulling my hand from her panties I lay on my back and eased myself up until my head was between her thighs, staring up at the growing wetness on her panties. Bringing one hand up I pulled the soft, damp, material to the side and exposed her glistening pussy, and flicked my tongue lightly over her opening.

As soon as my tongue touched Winter's wetness I heard her gasp loudly and began to lick along the full length of her opening before parting her lips fully and sucking on her swollen bud. As my mouth and tongue continued to suck, lick, and kiss every millimetre of her increasing wetness I felt her hand start to massage my cock through my trousers before I felt my zipper being lowered slowly.

As Winter released my throbbing cock from the confines of my trousers, and boxer shorts, she wrapped her fingers around my hard shaft causing a small moan to escape my lips, into her pussy.

“Beautiful cock, babe,” she whispered, before starting to stroke me slowly.

As her hand moved up and down the full length of my shaft I felt Winter shift her body on top of me, just before I felt her warm breath on the swollen head of my cock. Flicking her tongue along the slit at the end of my cock and tasting the pre-cum which had seeped out Winter opened her mouth, took the full length of my shaft to the back of her throat, and began to suck me, one hand massaging my balls as she did.

For the next fuck knows how long the two of us continued to kiss, lick, and suck each other, Winter coming a handful of times while I had to stop myself, more than once, from doing the same. Eventually though, after yet another shuddering orgasm Winter gently pulled her lips from around my cock.

“I can't take this anymore, I need to feel your thick cock deep inside my pussy,” she gasped, before climbing carefully off me but staying on her hands and knees.

Moving behind her I slipped her soaking wet, satin, panties down over her beautiful ass, and ran my hands over her curves. Taking hold of my cock I moved between her legs, placed one hand on the small of her back, and guided my cock towards her wet pussy. At first, I ran the thick, swollen, head of my cock along Winter's opening, and teased her for just a little longer before finally pushing forward.

Unsurprisingly my cock slid straight in her pussy and, once I was as deep inside her as possible, I gripped her hips and began to slowly thrust back and forth, Winter gasping loudly every time my cock went fully inside her.

For the rest of the night Winter and I made love in every position imaginable and, with each new position, I found myself coming repeatedly. Eventually though, just as the first light of the new day entered Winter's bedroom, I finally collapsed on the bed next to her.

I had never been to bed with a woman who wanted to make love so much or made me come as many times as Winter did that night and I knew, as I slipped my arm under her and pulled her close, I had finally found my perfect woman.

Turning to face her I was about to kiss her softly on the lips when I noticed a single tear in the corner of one of her eyes.

“What's the matter, babe?” I asked, concerned.

“N-n-nothing,” she stammered in reply.

“Come on, Winter. You can tell me anything.” I replied lifting myself on to one elbow.

For a minute or two Winter did not respond she just lay there, in my arms, sobbing gently.

“I'm so scared,” she finally managed to whisper through her sobs.

“Scared of what, baby,” I replied, pulling her as close to me as possible.

Instead of replying Winter rolled on to her side, turning her back on me, and continued to sob.

“I haven't hurt you, have I?”

“Not yet,” Winter's body continued to shake as the tears flowed freely. “but you will do.”

“What do you mean?”

“I knew I should have made you wait longer,” she sobbed. “It's just I wanted, needed, you so much I let my heart rule my head.”

“I don't understand. I thought everything was perfect.”

“It was, and the night we've just had has been the best night ever.” Rolling back over, to face me, Winter pulled the bedding up to her chin. “It's just ever since the first time, it's always ended the same. No sooner have I let my guard down, and given myself to someone, they've disappeared from my life completely.”

“I thought you knew me better than that.”

“I want to, but I guess it's just how things are meant to be,” Winter said. “I'm good enough to fuck, just not good enough to be seen in public with.”

“I'd take you anywhere,” I replied.

“I want to believe you, I do, but I've heard it all before.” As tears rolled down her cheeks Winter wrapped the duvet around her and eased off the bed. “I think you'd better go.”

“And leave you in this state. No way!”

“Just get out!”

As she screamed out the three words she stormed into the bathroom and locked the door, leaving me sitting there, totally naked, in a state of complete shock and determined to prove her wrong.

Easing myself off the bed I made my way across the bedroom, to the door Winter had disappeared behind and tapped lightly on the wood.

“Please, babe, tell me what's wrong.”

“I've asked you to go,” Winter replied, still sobbing. “Please do as I ask.”

Still no wiser as to what the problem was I looked around for my clothes and got dressed.

“I wish you'd tell what the problem is, Winter.” I called through the door, once I was dressed. “You've got my number call me when you're ready to tell me.”

Walking out of the bedroom I paused, as I saw Winter's keys on the side. I'll show her I thought to myself as I picked them up, dropped them into my pocket, and quietly slipped out of Winter's apartment. Hurriedly I made my way into the town and withdrew a couple of hundred pounds from the bank.

A couple of hours later I let myself back into Winter's flat and found her curled up on the sofa, her face still streaked with tears. Creeping up behind her I reached around and held the biggest bouquet I had ever bought out in front of her. Before she had a chance to say anything I stepped in front of her, with the champagne and large box of chocolates I had also purchased and dropped to my knees in front of her.

“Now will you talk to me, baby?”

“I thought I told you to leave,” Winter snapped, her face streaked with make-up.

“I did,” I replied. “But I've also returned, bearing gifts, for the most beautiful woman in the world.”

“Stop it. I'm not beautiful, just look at me.”

“No, Winter, you stop it.”

“I'm sorry but I'm just not buying what you're saying. I've heard it too many times before.”

“Those jerks in your past might've been after only one thing and, in a way, I guess I am as well.”

“I knew it,” Winter replied, pulling her head back.

“Babe, you don't know it,” I replied. “Whereas they probably only wanted a quick fuck, and to tick fucking a BBW off their to-do list, I want to be happy, and everything about you makes me happy. I want you to be the last thing I see before I go to sleep, and the first I see when I wake up.” I said, as I slipped my hand into my trouser pocket.

With that, I knelt back on the carpet in front of her and held out the box I'd removed from my trousers.

“So what do you say? Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?”

No comments: