Friday 25 May 2018

Flash Fiction Friday: Saving Grace


Saving Grace

Sitting at the end of her drive I stared into the rearview mirror, for what seemed like hours and began to wonder if she'd changed her mind.
Another five minutes passed and I was just about to leave when I finally saw her, wearing a skimpy red bikini, climbing out of the window.
Carefully she dropped to the ground, paused for a second and then ran towards me.
“Quick, let's get out of here,” she said, as she slid into the passenger seat next to me. “Before he comes looking for me.”
“Where to?”
“As far away from here as possible,” she replied, tears welling up in her eyes.


©JSM

3 comments:

Naomi Shaw said...

I hope she escapes in time. Great flash

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Oh wow! He better get her out of there! I wonder what she did or what made her want to escape. I hope they find what they want. Great flash to build up on. Welcome back Julez. :)

Anonymous said...

This one has me wondering all sorts. Great flash, Julez!