Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Release Promo: A honeymoon like no other by J S Morbius



 SYNOPSIS

Darryl Collins had it all, or so he thought. A beautiful fiancée, a lavish wedding and honeymoon all booked. Everything was perfect. At least, it was until he found his fiancée and best man in bed together.
Destroyed by the betrayal of the two people closest to him, all Darryl wanted to do was get away. Packing a suitcase, he headed off on the already paid for honeymoon, alone, intending to forget about everything that had happened and start to rebuild his life. He didn't expect to meet two beautiful, Russian exchange students to help him forget about his troubles.
Returning home after his incredible "honeymoon" vacation, Darryl couldn't get the two women out of his mind, and was determined to do everything he could to see them again.

Will Darryl achieve his goal, or would the women he'd fallen for be out of his life forever?





PROLOGUE

As the first rays of light filtered into the bedroom, I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head to the left, then right. Seeing the gorgeous faces of Sasha and Elena sleeping peacefully with their arms over my chest, I couldn't believe how my life had turned out.
Less than twelve months had passed since my life took a turn, for the better as it worked out. I was engaged to be married, the wedding was booked as was the honeymoon and I thought life was perfect. What I didn't know though was that my fiancée wasn't happy, well, not with just one man in her life.
Catching her and the man who I classed as my best friend, the man I'd asked to be my best man, in bed with each other ripped my world apart. I had shelled out thousands for her and the day I caught them almost destroyed me but it was also too late for me to cancel everything and get my money back, meaning I was in debt for nothing.
Nowadays though, as I kissed each of the girls lightly on the forehead, and eased myself out of bed gently every morning, I found myself thanking my ex for giving me a life other men could only dream of, a life where two stunning women were both as eager to please me as I was them, and who had settled into their lives in England better than I could have expected. The three of us had jobs so we didn't see each other during the day, but when night came, and the three of us eased ourselves into the king-size bed I'd had to go out and buy, we made up for our time apart.
Sometimes I think I'm dreaming and keep waiting to wake up all alone, still cursing my ex.
However, I am getting ahead of myself here, so sit back and let me tell you the story of how my life ended up as it is now.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR



   J.S. Morbius is the pseudonym of a father to nine children, four of his own and five stepchildren. He is also partially disabled, having been born with a neurological condition that has caused his nervous system to deteriorate over the years, and finds writing to be the way to express his feelings, and fantasies.
Having been writing for over five years, Star Search, published by Naughty Nights Press in November 2011, was his first release. This was followed by an appearance in the gay male anthology The Boy's Club, also published by Naughty Nights Press, where he had two stories, Opposites Attract and Room for Two.
His second stand-alone release, Addicted to Charlie, came out in June 2012, quickly followed by Naughty Hot Shots - Reunited at a Reunion, which earned him his first ever bestseller certificate from his publisher, and then shortly after his next Transgender release, Naughty Hot Shots - Top Of The Class, which earned him yet another silver star at All Romance Ebooks on the very first day and has since been listed in the top 100 best sellers in Gay & Lesbian on Amazon. J.S followed with The Love Of Leon, a gay male romance, The Girl In The Red Bikini, another transgender romance, and then Freed From The Chains Of Deceit, a self-discovery gay male novella. His only other formally published paranormal work, aside from Xavier Kane, Lust Of The Vampires, was released in October 2014. J.S. Morbius has received the coveted award of best selling author of 2014 at Naughty Nights Press, and he could not be more honored. He sends out his sincere thanks and gratitude to his ever-faithful and growing reader list. J.S. feels it would just not be the same without his fans cheering him on, year after year.
J.S. has several stories currently on the editing table of his publisher he hopes will be out to his fans shortly. There may even be a few surprises to his upcoming works in 2017, as he broadens his romance genre horizons and gives his readers more of the LGBTQ reading they've been begging him for.
J.S. still continues to write, mainly in gay male, transgender, and cross-dressing genres, but believes in always trying new things at least once in his lifetime.






No comments: