Sunday, 24 March 2013

Sinful Sunday Short: Once the party is over



SUNDAY IS UPON US AND ONCE AGAIN I HAVE SINNED


Once the party is over

The heat of the day, the pounding music and copious amounts of alcohol had all combined to make my head pound and, as the party seemed to be all but over, I crept away for some peace and quiet. It took me a while but I eventually found a secluded sand dune, lay down and closed my eyes to block out the sun.
I don't know how long I had been there, with my eyes closed but I suddenly felt something running up the inside of one of my legs. At first I just shook my leg hoping that whatever it was, more than likely a crab, would just fall off and scuttle away but the feeling still persisted.
Trying to regain my bearings I gradually began to open my eyes, pausing when I felt soft, feminine, fingers wrap around my flaccid shaft and start stroking me slowly. For a few seconds I just lay there, eyes closed, as whoever it was quickly coaxed my cock to full hardness.
Slowly prising my eyes open I was stunned to see one of the girls from the party, a blonde in her early to mid twenties with her long hair tied in a ponytail and who I had heard others call Angel, with one hand wrapped around my shaft and slowly stroking me as she eased my shorts down with the other.
“Having fun?” I asked, easing myself up on to my elbows.
“I'm sorry but after seeing you at the party...” she began as she stopping stroking, yet still kept her fingers wrapped lightly around me.
“No need to be sorry,” I moaned. “It's an excellent way to be woken but just because I have there's no need for you to stop.”
As soon as I finished speaking she looked down at my cock, used her free hand to ease her bikini bottoms off and slowly lowered her head towards my hard shaft. Reaching forward I ran my fingers through her hair, as she lightly flicked her tongue across my glans, before watching her open her mouth and slowly take my cock, inch by inch, to the back of her throat.
Moaning as she closed her lips around me I continued to watch as she slowly started to bob her head up and down slowly, at first, but soon quickening her pace and as she did I stared as she slipped her free hand between her own legs and began rubbing at her pussy vigorously.
The faster she masturbated the faster she sucked on my shaft and I quickly felt my balls tighten, my legs begin to tremble uncontrollably and I knew there was no way I was going to last much longer.
“Fuck...Angel...I'm...going...to...cum,” I, somehow, managed to gasp breathlessly.
Not that my warning seemed to bother her because, with her fingers thrusting in and out of her dripping pussy, she continued to suck me, massaging my balls as she did and I suddenly felt my cock twitch violently in her mouth.
Closing my eyes I threw my head back as I felt stream after stream of cum pump from the slit in the end of my cock into her mouth as she greedily swallowed every drop, her fingers still thrusting in and out of her pussy as her own orgasm tore through her body. Eventually neither of us had any more to give and, after Angel took her lips from around my cock, she inched up my body, kissed my lips lightly and lay on the sand next to me.
“I'm so glad you came to the party,” she whispered before placing her hand across my chest.
“So am I,” I whispered under my breath, holding her close. “So am I.”


©JSMorbius2013

1 comment:

Muffy Wilson said...

In my sordid and misspent youth, I attended parties that ended in Heaven with eager Angels, ever so pleasing. Ah, Julez, you do bring back memories.......:) xo