Saturday, 20 October 2012

XXX Saturday Special: Strap-on/pegging



Welcome Children of the Night to XXX Saturday. Remember though all the images that are posted here today are strictly adults only and definitely NSFW, unless of course you work in the adult entertainment industry in which case you have probably seen a lot harder and stronger during your day job. 

At the end of last week's Threesomes Special I gave you, my Children of the Night, a choice of seven topics for this week. Although only a handful of people did vote there was still a clear winner.

So without further ado I am proud to bring to you XXX Saturday Special: Strap-on/ Pegging.

Don't  forget to leave your comment vote at the end of this post for a chance to become a winner.

STRAP-ON / PEGGING


















AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR 

NEXT WEEKS POLL

A: F/F
B: STRAIGHT
C: GANG BANGS
D: BDSM
E: INTERRACIAL
F: ANYTHING ELSE (PLEASE COMMENT)

Don't forget ONE lucky person who comments/votes will win an Amazon Gift Card

VOTES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 23:59:59 ON 19TH OCTOBER 2012

THE DARK SOULS DECISION IS FINAL





5 comments:

Naughty Nights Press (NNP); Gina Kincade; Mistress Journals said...

Hmmm, so yummy! Really wouldn't use that big black one though!
Today I thing I shall request my second favorite, f/f. Gimmie some sexy girl on girl.
Oh, and I see you have a picture of me up above. Where'd you find that! Lol
*kisses & licks*
lady G

gemma parkes said...

Hot pictures Julez, my man and l play with these things from time to time! So sexy! I'll go with the girl on girl too!

BigDF said...

Scenes like these led me into the TG community. I enjoy all sorts of female domination and in the process discovered TS domination and it went from there. Those are really good shots, my friend.

Muffy Wilson said...

Oh, God, Julez.......ah.....yea...ah, hmmm. Okay, there -- I'm back. So hard to concentrate after those beauties, Jules. My favs are the first and the redhead....oh, yeah! So, looking around the candystore and carrying the female thing on, Ima with my Lady friends and let's do girls next week. Humpin' Hottiez....oh, yeah:) xo

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your morbiussworld.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com