Friday, 28 September 2012

Mystery interview and promo



INTERVIEW FROM THE CRYPT 

Why don’t you introduce yourself to my Creatures of the Night and tell us a little about yourself.

I’m J S Morbius and this is my home away from home, the place where I most relaxed

When did you first begin to write? Was there a specific moment or did something happen to make you think ‘I could be a writer’?

What I can actually write? Fuck wish someone had told me. No wait a minute that’s not the right answer is it? I began writing as an escape from an unhappy marriage that eventually became a happy divorce.

What are you currently working on? Would you mind giving the readers a quick synopsis in 100 words or less?

Another transsexual romance about a gay guy who, after breaking up with his long term partner, takes the holiday they had already booked and discovers the delights of transsexuals so much that he decides to give up everything back home and make a new life for himself.

Where do you draw your inspiration for your stories, characters and settings?

Inspiration for my transsexual romances comes from the transgender community and my admiration for the way that they carry on with their lives, no matter how much shit is said about them.

Is there one particular genre you prefer writing in and is there a genre you would never attempt and if so why?

Number one is transsexual but I also like to write cross-dressing and gay male as well. I have tried most genres in the past and, as long as it’s legal, I wouldn’t be afraid to attempt other genres in the future.

If you weren’t a writer/ couldn’t write anymore what would you do?

With my disability I honestly don’t know as the two occupations I am trained in, butchery and undertaking, are now impossible. Guess I would need re-training.

If you could become a member of the opposite sex for 24 hours what would be the first thing you would do?

Avoiding the all too obvious answer I'd slip into brand new lingerie, pencil skirt, tight blouse, stockings and stilettos and go out on the pull HAHAHA

Which fantasy creature/being do you like the most?

Vampire

If you could be your favourite fantasy figure what would be the first thing you would do?

First - get a custom made casket (every self-respecting vampire should have one). 
Second – find a beautiful person to make my eyternal partner

What scares you the most?

DENTISTS (As far as I am concerned they are just legalized psychopaths LOL)

Favourite film?

All time favourite probably The Godfather, a total classic, but there are so many that I love for one reason or another

Worst film you have ever seen?

Red Sonja

Favourite book?

Not counting erotica any by Stephen King, James Herbert, Kathy Reichs, Karen Rose or Patricia Cornwell

When you go shopping what is the one thing that you always HAVE to buy?

Coffee, can’t live without it.

And finally, just for a light hearted end to the interview.
What words would you want etched on your tombstone ?

Tombstone? I have The Crypt why would I need a single stone?

Joe is a gay man who prefers to date Transsexuals. He begins a journey to find the one he just knows he could love - The one woman who has captured his desires in only one night. Do you believe in love at first sight? Joe does, and he is determined to find her against all odds. Explore this suspenseful, dangerous and unusual adventure with Joe as he travels to find love with the third sex...














Karl, a single man, meets and begins to date Charlie, a pre-op transsexual woman. Never having been gay in his life Karl journeys through confusion and lust, experiencing the delights of transsexual sex along the way, before realizing that Charlie is the perfect woman for him.











Going to a college reunion, Victor Pierce, a self-made businessman, is looking forward to seeing how his fellow classmates got on in life since they left. What he wasn’t expecting was to run into Ian Kraemer, the male he lost his virginity to and the very man he had thought about almost every day since they lost contact.

What happens when the two men meet? Can they find what they once had? Or has their passion for each other long gone?












ANTHOLOGIES FEATURING MY WRITING

This anthology contains two of my gay male short stories

Opposites Attract

Room For Two















This anthology contains my only, so far, cross dressing story to see the light of day

Toni's First Night Out
















ACCEPTANCES RECIEVED AND CONTRACTS SIGNED FOR:

The Girl in the Red Bikini - Transsexual Romance
From Martin to Martina - Cross-dressing Romance
Lust of the Vampires - m/m, f/m, m/f/f mini anthology
For the Love of Leon - Gay Male Romance

And if you want even more J S Morbius hit me up at:

No comments: